Authors Posts by Lorenzo Semino

Lorenzo Semino

2959 POSTS 0 COMMENTS

by -

Chelsea are set to place a new and improved £60m bid for Juventus star Alex Sandro,  according to reports in England.

The Blues had a £45m bid rejected by the Serie A champions, as Bianconeri‘s director Giuseppe Marotta himself confirmed earlier this week.

Anyway, Antonio Conte reportedly made the Brazilian star a top target to strengthen his squad ahead of next Premier League season.

by -

Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata would prefer a move to Chelsea rather than Manchester United as he wants to work under Antonio Conte, according to the Daily Mirror.

It is understood the Italian manager wanted Morata at Juventus before leaving prematurely the Serie A side in 2014 and the Spaniard is said to be grateful and eager to work with him once for all.

Anyway, Manchester United are said to be in advanced talks with both Real Madrid and Morata’s agent as they look for a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

by -

Ex-Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero, whose contract expired in June, is reportedly ready to join Chelsea following the departure of Asmir Begovic.

His agent Adrian Faija told Goal: “We have some offers from England, he wants to stay in England,”

“Newcastle is cold but pretty and the beaches in Brighton are beautiful as well and easily accessible from London.

“There isn’t an offer from Boca. To analyse it, first, we need an offer. It needs be real first.”  

by -

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will challenge Manchester United in the race to sign Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid, according to exclusive reports in the Sunday Express. 

The Blues have reportedly eyed Eden Hazard as a possible key player in a swap deal for the Portuguese star.

It is understood that Real Madrid are interested in the 26-year-old, who recently turned down exit rumours claiming he’s focused on next Premier League season with Chelsea.

Anyway, reports suggest a possible move for Cristiano Ronaldo, in which Hazard could be used as leverage.

 

by -

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is considering to offer Antonio Conte a new and improved deal to tie the Italian manager down at Stamford Bridge following recent speculations over a possible departure.

Conte’s contract runs until June 2019 and Chelsea could offer him an extra £3m per year to stay in west London.

The former Juventus manager is said to be angered by Chelsea’s failure to complete signings so far.

by -

Olympique Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed that the Ligue 1 giants have entered talks over the possible signing of Bertrand Traore from Chelsea.

The chairman, who also admitted that ‘many clubs are interested’ in the 21-yea-old, told a press conference: “We want to bring Bertrand Traore to the club. There are advanced talks there, but many clubs are interested. We absolutely want to do the deal.”

Traore, who spent last season on loan with Ajax, scored 9 goals in the Eredivisie and 4 in Europa League, including a vital brace in their semi-final first leg against Lyon.

by -

Chelsea forward Michy Batshuayi is set for talks with the club and will reject any bid from West Ham until his future is clear, according to the Express.

It is understood Premier League side West Ham and Ligue 1 champions Monaco are interested in the 23-year-old, who is not willing to leave Chelsea after joining the Blues on a £33m move last summer.

Also Olympique Marseille tried to land the Belgian star on loan in the last transfer market window, before Chelsea manager Antonio Conte decided to keep faith in him.

Batshuayi scored 4 goals in 19 appearances this season.

by -

Antonio Conte won’t leave Chelsea, despite several reports claimed that the Italian manager is unhappy with the lack of signings, according to the Mirror.

Chelsea will reportedly back Conte with a £250m budget as the former Juventus manager asked at least four players to strengthen his squad.

Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro, Tiemoue Bakayoko from Monaco and Everton star Romelu Lukaku are said to be on top of Conte’s wishlist.

It is understood Diego Costa will leave Stamford Bridge.

 

by -

Chelsea have completed their first signing but they won’t announce it until July 1, according to the London Evening Standard.

Who could be the ‘mystery signing’?

Romelu Lukaku and Tiemoue Bakayoko are Chelsea’s main targets so far, with also former Manchester City keeper Willy Caballero reportedly on Conte’s wishlist to replace Asmir Begovic, who joined Bournemouth.

Chelsea need at least one signing in defense, with Sokratis (Borussia Dortmund), Kalidou Koulibaly (Napoli) and Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus) as favorites following John Terry’s departure.

If Bakayoko could strengthen the midfield, the Blues reportedly had a £45m bid rejected by Juventus for wing-back Alex Sandro.

Also James Rodriguez is said to be a target, despite Chelsea are not expected to be willing to meet Real Madrid’s asking price (£70m) for the Colombian star.

Alexis Sanchez has been targeted as a possible signing, despite Manchester City still have an edge on the Chilean international. Also Bayern Munich are reportedly keeping tabs on the former Barcelona winger.

Lorenzo Insigne‘s agent has confirmed the 26-year-old won’t leave the Serie A side: “The priority for Lorenzo, though, is to be wearing the Napoli shirt and to be rewarded in an important way by his team. Now he has both and he is happy as well.”

Marco Verratti could leave Paris Saint-Germain, Alvaro Morata is reportedly closing in on a move to Manchester United and Inter Milan are ready to let Ivan Perisic leave.

Chelsea are monitoring also Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, who failed to join Liverpool a few weeks ago.

Lukaku

OUR EXPECTATIONS: Romelu Lukaku, following the departure of Diego Costa. Moreover, the Belgian star has confirmed he has already set personal terms with an European side, while Everton spent around £60m today to strengthen the team with Davy Klaassen and Jordan Pickford.

by -

Chelsea and Arsenal are in the race to sign Borussia Dortmund defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos, according to reports in Germany.

The 29-year-old, who joined the Bundesliga giants from Werder Bremen in 2013, is reportedly considering a Premier League move as he would be eager to prove himself in another championship in a near future.

The Greece international recently claimed: “If you’re young, you have a lot of time to win things,”

“But I’m not young any more, time is getting shorter and I really want to win a title.”

Sokratis’ ownership is currently esteemed around £15m.

RANDOM POSTS

Speaking during his press conference ahead of tomorrow's Carabao Cup's quarter final vs Bournemouth, Sarri's assistant coach Gianfranco Zola explained he is not sure Gary Cahill will leave Chelsea during the January transfer window. "It is difficult...