– Conte claimed he has full squad available with no fresh injuries
– John Terry can start tonight, as well as Asmir Begovic and Kurt Zouma
– Pedro has scored in each round of this season’s FA Cup, scoring a total of four goals (also registering two assists).
– The Blues have won 15 of their 16 home games under Antonio Conte in all competitions, including the last 12: the only defeat was Liverpool back in September
– Chelsea have reached the FA Cup quarter-finals 12 times in the 21st century – more than any other side.
– Red Devils travelled to London without all their main strikers yesterday: Zlatan Ibrahimovic is suspended for three games after elbowing Bournemouth’s Tyrone Mings in Premier League. Wayne Rooney, who was supposed to start after not travelling to Russia for Europa League match against Rostov last week, got injured in the last training before travelling to the English capital in an accidental clash with Phil Jones. Anthony Martial was reported injured, while Marcus Rashford is ill.
– José Mourinho could move a winger or another midfielder to the centre of United attacks, like Young, Fellaini, Mata, Lingard or Mkhitaryan but to face such an important game without all the four main strikers is surely a major blow for Mourinho’s side who are looking for “revenge” after last October 4-0 defeat at Stamford Bridge.
– Bailly is back to Manchester United squad after missing Europa League clash against Rostov for suspension
– The last time United lost an FA Cup tie away from Old Trafford was their 1-0 defeat by Chelsea in 2013.
– Jose Mourinho has never lost an FA Cup quarter-final.
– This will be United’s 46th competitive game of the season, but only Chelsea’s 34th.
Predicted Line Ups
CHELSEA - Courtois, David Luiz, Cahill, Azipilicueta, Moses, Matic, Kante, Marcos Alonso, Eden Hazard, Pedro, Diego Costa.
MANCHESTER UNITED - De Gea, Bailly, Rojo, Jones, Valencia, Herrera, Carrick, Pogba, Shaw, Mkhytarian, Mata.