Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas did not start a single Premier League this season so far, as he only played 90′ in the Blues’ EFL Cup game against Bristol Rovers.
Anyway, his new manager has confirmed he is pleased to see his attitude when in training at Cobham: “Cesc is in our plans – Conte said – we all know him on the pitch as a fantastic player but I am starting to know him also as a man”.
The Spaniard has been heavily linked with a move to AC Milan this summer and the Rossoneri are said to be keen on bidding for him again in January.
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte tried a desperate move at 80,’ when he put in also the 29-year-old to try to level the game against Liverpool.
Following the Blues’ loss to the Reds, Fabregas wrote on his official Instagram account: “It hurts a lot to be dropping points again but we must stand up strong and learn from our mistakes. Let’s prepare us for Tuesday Thank you so much for your love once again last night”