Chelsea will look to get back to winning ways in the Champions League as they face Dynamo Kiev tomorrow (19:45 GMT KO).
The Blues have sufferer their worst league start in over 30 years, are out of the League Cup and are currently third in Group G with just one win out of three.
Kiev on the other hand are unbeaten thus far in Group G, drawing two and winning one.
Jose Mourinho’s side drew 0-0 with the Ukrainians last month, Eden Hazard striking the post as Chelsea dominated but failed to find a winner.
Last six games:
Chelsea: LWDLDL (includes one Champions League games and one League Cup game).
Dynamo Kiev: WWLDWW (includes one Champions League game).
– Chelsea will be without striker Radamel Falcao, who picked up a “muscular injury” in training on Tuesday.
– Pedro may return after resuming training last week.
– Branislav Ivanovic may also return after recovering from a hamstring injury.
– The Blues continue to be without injured Thibaut Courtois.
– Kiev boss Sergei Rebrov has no injury concerns.
– Chelsea have won their Champions League group in nine of their past 12 campaigns.
– However, they have won just one of their last five Champions League games (D3, L1).
– In 12 years, Mourinho’s side have lost just two Champions League group stage games.
– Dynamo Kiev have kept clean sheets in 14 of their 19 games in all competitions this season.
– The Ukrainian club have never won a match in England, drawing two and losing 10.
Starting XI last time out in the Champions League:
Chelsea (away vs. Dynamo Kiev, drew 0-0): Begovic, Zouma, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Matic, Willian, Hazard, Fabregas, Costa.
Dynamo Kiev (home vs. Chelsea, drew 0-0): Shovkovskiy, da Silva, Khacheridi, Dragovic, Vida, Rybalka, Yarmolenko, Sydorchuk, Buyalsky, Gonzalez, Kravets.