Tags Posts tagged with "Jiangsu Suning"

Jiangsu Suning

by -

Chelsea star Diego Costa enjoyed a team dinner last night, which confirms that the Spaniard has not broken up with teammates following rumors linking him with a move to the Chinese Super League in January

The Blues are set to face Brentford in FA Cup on Saturday, while Liverpool and Arsenal are their next rivals in Premier League; Chelsea could extend his gap at the top of table in these two crucial games.

Costa also posted a selfie with Kenedy:

Costa Kenedy

 

 

 

by -

Photos emerged of Diego Costa training on his own at Cobham today, as the Spanish striker is trying to recover from his back problem that made him skip the clash at Leicester last Saturday.

Anyway, these pictures are add further fuel to fire as the ex Atletico Madrid forward allegedly received a super offer from a couple of Chinese Super League sides, Tianjin Quanjian and Jiangsu Suning, that seemed to distract him, leading also to a bust-up with manager Antonio Conte and a fitness coach.

It’s also reported that Costa will discuss his future with the Blues boss in a personal meeting tomorrow.

Diego-Costa-train-alone-1 Diego-Costa-train-alone-2 Diego-Costa-train-alone-3

by -

Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez reacted angrily to being substituted after completing the scoring in the Gunners’ 4-0 win at Swansea City on Saturday, but their manager Arsene Wenger has now suggested that his Stamford Bridge counterpart Antonio Conte has far greater concerns with his own star striker.

“I’d rather have someone who always wants to be involved than someone who doesn’t want to play,” the Frenchman told reporters.

“I have enough problems, I don’t need a Costa problem on top of that.

“Alexis is a guy who wants to fight everywhere, sometimes where he shouldn’t. But that is a part of his game. All my players want to play for every minute but for me this is not a story.”

Tottenham made their case for being Chelsea’s sternest title rivals by extending their winning run to six Premier League matches in emphatic fashion, dispatching West Brom 4-0.

Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino gave his opinion on the Spanish striker situation as well and was happy to report no similar rumblings of discontent at White Hart Lane.

“Have there been any offers from China for my players? No, my reaction to the Costa story was indifference because, luckily, it is not my problem.

“What can you do when an offer like this arrives from a country that is like this?

“It’s crazy money. It looks like they broke the market. If the offer to Costa is true, it’s unbelievable, unbelievable. But we will see what happens.”

by -

Sky Sports journalist Dharmesh Sheth claims Diego Costa and Antonio Conte will meet tomorrow to decide over the Spanish striker’s future.

It’s understood that the Chelsea striker has been offered £600,000-a-week to join Chinese Super League side Jiangsu Suning, a different offer from the Tianjin Quanjian’s one of last week.

Another Blues legend, moved to Jiangsu Suning one year ago, when the Chinese club offered £ 25m to Chelsea for the Brazilian midifielder. The owners are the same that bought Inter Milan last summer and that aim to bring the former Mourinho‘s side to European glory.

“We are told he will be meeting head coach Antonio Conte tomorrow to discuss his future at the club,” Sheth told Sky Sports.

“It’s thought Costa is using a £30m offer from China as leverage to get a better contract at Chelsea.One source claims he’s after £300,000-a-week,” the Sky Sports journalist concluded.

Suning are also keen to offer £ 80m to Chelsea to close the deal and Costa’s agent Jorge Mendes is told be already in China to discuss the offer.

by -

The Daily Star claimed that Chelsea striker Diego Costa rejected a huge offer from the Blues to extend his current contract increasing wage by £50,000.

It is understood Chinese Super League side Jiangsu Suning offered around £80m and £600,000-a-week to sign the Spaniard in January transfer market window.

The 28-year-old and Chelsea manager Antonio Conte reportedly had an altercation ahead of Leicester game, with the former Atletico Madrid striker also suffering a back pain.

The manager recently said: “The money is not everything. When you play for a great team like Chelsea, you must be pleased. This league is really competitive. I think that this league can attract every player because this league is the first in the world for a lot of positive things”.

“For this reason, I repeat these offers from China are not a threat for our league. Money is not everything”.

“I have to look at the past, also in my squad. Oscar played with us, had a good offer from China, he went and I can see that threat for my players”.

“But I think we’re a great club and it’s a great honour to play for Chelsea and for this reason I don’t see a threat for my players”.

 

by -

Former Chelsea midfielder Ramires tried to attack the referee after he was shown a red card during a Chinese Super League clash with his new side Jiangsu Suning yesterday night.

The 29-year-old Brazilian international was sent off after the final whistle and he didn’t accept the decision, trying to fight with the referee. Teammates and coaches had to keep Ramires away from the referee to avoid a brawl.

Ramires is probably going to face a severe ban from the Chinese Football Association following his violent behaviour shown on the pitch.

 

Diego Costa © Francesca Ceciarini

The Daily Mirror reports that Chelsea striker Diego Costa has received three offers from Chinese Super League.

The 27-year-old is reportedly eager to follow his ex team mate Ramires -who moved to Jiangsu Sunsing last January for an incredible £25m fee- as some clubs are reportedly offering £250,000-per-week salary for the Spaniard.

by -

Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel is considering to move to China in the next summer transfer window.

Jiangsu and Shanghai SIPG, who are coached by former England manager Sven Goran Eriksson, have both shown an interest in the Nigeria international, who is said to be considering his options.

The Nigerian star found playing time and top form under Guus Hiddink management in the recent months and has been at Chelsea for ten years.

by -

Radamel Falcao’s father, Radamel Garcia, claims his son will stay at Chelsea until the end of the season.

The Colombian striker was targeted by Chinese side Jiangsu Suning and could move there until the Chinese transfer market closes on 26 February, but he prefers to stay at Stamford Bridge:

“”I was with him about a month ago, Falcao‘s dad revealed.

“He was very well, he knows how to handle these things. He was positive, every day preparing to come back. These injuries are normal in football.

“He likes challenges. He will keep playing in Chelsea until the end of the season. Many things can happen, he can start scoring goals and people can realise his importance.

“He is working every day to come back. Let me tell you – Falcao will be back on the pitch in a few days, if God wills.

“There was no setback with his knee injury, but unfortunately he suffered another normal injury that any player can suffer. I had same injury and it took three months for me to come back. They are difficult to treat. But his knee is fine.

“He is not thinking about moving to China at all. He is just thinking about playing for Chelsea.

by -
OSCAR
Brazilian midfielder Oscar © Francesca Ceciarini

Chelsea reportedly turned down a £57.5 million bid from Chinese Super League side Jiangsu Suning for midfielder Oscar. 

The Blues sold fellow Brazilian Ramires to Suning earlier in January for £25 million, which at the time broke the Chinese transfer record. However, that record was then broken twice again in the same month.

Should the bid for Oscar have been accepted, he would have broken the record for a fourth time inside a month.

Oscar, along with several other key Chelsea players, have been linked with moves away from Stamford Bridge in recent months, although the failure of this bid seems to suggest that Guus Hiddink is keen to hold on to his key players.

 

RANDOM POSTS

Ahead of Chelsea's Premier League game vs Southampton tomorrow at Stamford Bridge, Antonio Conte admits he has not a lot of power on the club's decision over the January tranfer window. "It's right to...