Tags Posts tagged with "offer"

offer

by -

John Terry has turned down a move to Russian side Spartak Moscow for family reasons.

Last week Sky Sport Italia reported  that the former England and Chelsea captain was in talks over a one-year deal, with the option of an extra 12 months.

The former Blues skipper- who’s got two 12-year-old twins – underwent a medical in Rome last Friday but eventually decided he won’t move to Russia to stay closer to his family, who didn’t want to move to Moscow.

He wrote on Instagram: “After considerable thought, I have decided to decline a contract offer from Spartak Moscow. I would like to take the opportunity to thank Spartak and wish them and their supporters well for the rest of the season.

They are an ambitious club and I have been very impressed with their professionalism. But after assessing this move with my family, we’ve decided this is not the right move for ourselves at this time.”

by -

Chelsea will reportedly turn down “all offers” for his Spanish star Marcos Alonso this summer amid speculations he is a target for both Madrid clubs: Real and Atletico.

The Daily Mail reports the Blues have “no interest” in parting with the left-back, who is attracting interest from the Spanish capital, where the transfer window remains open until the end of the month.

Spanish outlet AS reported Alonso – who grew up as a footballer in the Real Madrid academy- had emerged as a target for both Lopetegui and Simeone clubs with a potential price tag of just €30 million (£26.9 million) but Chelsea are keen to keep him for the rest of the season.

by -

Chelsea have rejected an offer in the region of £50m for Willian from Barcelona, according to reports in the Daily Mail this morning.

With Maurizio Sarri edging ever closer to take the reins at Stamford Bridge, the Blues are reluctant to sell their best players even if a massive bid is received.

It is understood Barcelona are keeping tabs also on Mexican star Hirving Lozano and Chelsea target Aleksandr Golovin, who are both still involved at the Russian World Cup. 

Also Manchester United and former Chelsea boss José Mourinho are said to be great admirers of the 29-year-old.

by -

Maurizio Sarri has pointed out Juventus defender Daniele Rugani as first transfer target ahead of next season, the London Evening Standard confirmed this morning.

With the Italian manager set to be appointed as Blues’ new manager, the centre-back is expected to be Chelsea‘s first summer signing.

Standard Sport understand Chelsea are willing to offer a £60-per-week contract to secure a deal for the 23-year-old defender.

Rugani ended 2014/15 campaign without getting a single yellow card in 38 Serie A games with Empoli under Maurizio Sarri’s management.

DO YOU WANT TO BET ON THE WORLD CUP? PLEASE CLICK HERE 

by -

Once again, after Chelsea‘s draw vs Barcelona in the first leg of the Champions League last 16, Thibaut Courtois spoke about his possible move to Real Madrid, claiming that, at least at the moment, everything is possible.

“I’m not clear about my future,” Courtois said. “What I said that my heart is in Madrid was misunderstood. I have two children in Spain, in Madrid, and that’s not easy. I have one year left [here] and I’m happy and talking to Chelsea. They have bet on me from the first moment and that is not forgotten. I do not think Florentino Perez calls me, he will call my agent and he will listen to him.”

by -

Manchester United manager José Mourinho is willing to reunite with Chelsea star Willian at Old Trafford.

The former Blues boss and the Brazilian winger have always got a huge mutual respect for each other and a move to the Red Devils could be possible since he is starting to grow frustrated as he is lacking with opportunities under Antonio Conte this year.

Man United have already shown interest for Willian but Chelsea do not wish to sell during next January transfer window unless they receive an extraordinary offer.

The Brazilian, anyway, spoke about his future following Chelsea’s midweek win over Huddersfield Town and said the club’s fans can be calm as he is happy at the West London side.

According to The Times Chelsea star Eden Hazard has rejected a new deal with the Stamford Bridge side.

The Premier League champions wants to tie Hazard down to a new contract despite his current one having another two and a half years to run.

The club owned by Roman Abramovich offer Hazard a £300,000-a-week deal, making him the highest-paid player in the club’s history.

But the Belgian star is believed to have turned down the offer in the hope of securing a move to Real Madrid.

The Spanish giants have been keen on him for a while and speculations claimed he already agreed personal terms with them for a move to be completed last summer, but his ankle injury changed everything.

According to Spanish outlet Diario Gol, the Champions of Europe manager Zinedine Zidane recently phoned Hazard for a confidential conversation.

As reported in the same article, Cristiano Ronaldo’s position at the club is no longer “untouchable” and he would have a real competition for his place if Hazard arrived.

The 26-year-old has been in magnificent form for Chelsea this term scoring nine goals and impressing again with top performances and assists for his team-mates.

by -

Reports claim Antonio Conte was furious with Chelsea board after failing to sign Fernando Llorente on transfer market deadline day because of a derisory bid to Swansea.

In fact, it seems the Blues directors only offered £ 5m to secure the Spanish striker services, but the Swans rejected the bid and preferred to sell Llorente to Spurs, who offered £ 11.5m.

Conte was really keen to sign the 32-year-old and it’s believed he was really upset after the deal was called off.

Llorente could have been a precious substitute of Alvaro Morata, who picked up a hamstring injury against Manchester City and will probably be out for the rest of the month.

 

by -

Diego Costa was left out of squad by Antonio Conte after the pair fell out in the end of the past season: the Brazilian-born striker is AWOL despite being included in the Blues Premier League squad, and always claimed his only wish is to return to Atletico Madrid.

But the Spanish side have to respect FIFA transfer market ban until the end of 2017 and Diego can join them back only in January 2018.

Next year all major national teams will have to challenge in Russia 2018 World Cup and the Spanish forward needs to play during the season to be selected in the Spain squad.

This is the reason why Fenerbahce presented an offer to Diego last Monday: ChelseaNews24 exclusive sources in Costa’s entourage revealed the Turkish side proposed a £ 7m deal to the player that accepted the offer and free loan to Chelsea, who wanted a fee. 

The two clubs agreed a £ 5m fee for a season-long loan, but then the Spanish forward changed his mind, claiming he just wanted to be loaned to the Turkish only for the next three months, asking a £ 4+2m add ons in wages for until the end of 2017, so to join Atletico in January 2018: in this case the loan would be free of charge.

Always according to our exclusive sources Costa rejected a £ 24m per year contract Tianjin Quanjin last January, when the winter transfer window was opened and Chelsea could still replaced him, and then accepted a £ 26m on February from the same side, but the Blues had no chance to substitute him anymore so they didn’t let him go: it was in this period that his relationship with Conte started to fall out.

The deal can be closed today or tomorrow, as the transfer market window in Turkey is still open until tomorrow night.

 

 

by -

Spurs are trying to hijack Fernando Llorente’s move to Chelsea, reports from Spain claim.

The Blues agreed a fee in the region of £ 8-10m with Swansea, but Tottenham apparently increased the offer in the past hours.

Everton are on the sidelines to monitor the Spanish forward situation as well, but the London sides appear to be the favourites to sign him.

RANDOM POSTS

Chelsea defender and captain Cesar Azpilicueta made his 300th appearance last evening in the Blues' home victory against Man City at Stamford Bridge, with goals from N'Golo Kante...