– Danny Drinkwater suffered a calf injury and won’t be back until mid-October, after international break
– Captain Gary Cahill is back after a 3-match-suspension
– Eden Hazard can start his first game for Chelsea in this season
Provisional squad: Courtois, Caballero, Rudiger, Alonso, Fabregas, Kante, Morata, Hazard, Pedro, Bakayoko, Moses, Kenedy, Musonda, Zappacosta, Willian, Batshuayi, Cahill, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Clarke-Salter, Scott, Eduardo.
– Francis Coquelin (hamstring) and Santi Cazorla (ankle) are out for this game.
– Theo Walcott is a doubt after limping off against Koln in Europa League on Thursday night
– Petr Cech, Mesut Ozil, Laurent Koscielny and Alexandre Lacazette rested against the German side but will all return to the squad at Stamford Bridge.
Provisional squad: Cech, Ospina, Mertesacker, Holding, Koscielny, Monreal, Mustafi, Bellerin, Nelson, Kolasinac, Ramsey, Wilshere, Coquelin, Xhaka, Elneny, Ozil, Giroud, Walcott, Sanchez, Iwobi, Welbeck, Lacazette.
CHELSEA – Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Rudiger; Zappacosta, Kante, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Marcos Alonso; Morata, Pedro.
ARSENAL – Cech; Mustafi, Koscielny, Monreal; Bellerin, Xhaka, Ramsey, Kolasinac; Sanchez, Ozil, Lacazette.
In the previous 191 matches Chelsea won 62, drew 54 , lost 75
1.30 pm BST
Stamford Bridge, London, UK