– Cesc Fabregas is back after his suspension against Spurs and will probably start
– Gary Cahill still suspended
– 50/50 possibility to start both for Fabregas and Tiemoué Bakayoko: the Frenchman impressed against Tottenham last Sunday
– 50/50 possibility to start both for Alvaro Morata and Michy Batshuayi
– Eden Hazard out, still recovering from his broken ankle
– Morgan Scheinderlin is suspended
– Ross Barkley out injured ( hamstring) amid Spurs and Chelsea speculations
– Both Idrissa Gueye and Sandro Ramirez are doubt: Gueye missed Thursday’s win over Hajduk Split as a precaution with a hamstring problem, while Sandro has got a heel issue
– Davy Klaasen has been ruled out for a foot problem
– James McCarthy, Ramiro Funes Mori, Yannick Bolasie all out with knee problems
– Seamus Coleman out with a broken leg
- Chelsea have won seven of their last 10 Premier League meetings with Everton, including both in 2016-17 (W7 D1 L2).
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 22 home Premier League games against Everton since a 1-0 loss in November 1994 (W12 D10). Only against Tottenham (25) are they on a longer unbeaten Premier League run at Stamford Bridge.
- Indeed, this Everton run of 22 games without a victory at Chelsea is their longest away winless run at another club in the Premier League. Only against Leeds (36 games between 1953-2001) have they had a longer away run without a win in league history.
- The Toffees have only lost one of their last 11 Premier League games against the reigning champions (W6 D4); a 1-0 defeat to Manchester City in December 2014.