– John Terry is fully recovered from his ankle injury
– Cesc Fabregas and Branislav Ivanovic are both out for minor muscular injuries
– Kurt Zouma is still not fully fit to join the first team squad: he will start to train with them next week
– Willian and Oscar recently travelled to Brazil to mourn the loss of mother and grandfather respectively and it’s not sure if they will be able to play
– Wayne Rooney was dropped at last minute for small training injury
– Chris Smalling is a doubt after suffering a minor injury in Europa League clash against Fenerbahce
– Henrikh Mkhitaryan has recovered from his thigh injury
CHELSEA – Courtois; David Luiz, Terry, Cahill; Moses, Matic, Kante, Willian, Marcos Alonso; Hazard, Diego Costa.
MANCHESTER UNITED - De Gea; Valencia, Smalling, Bailly, Shaw; Herrera, Pogba, Mata, Fellaini; Rashford, Ibrahimovic.