– John Terry picked up a gluteus injury after recovering from ankle injury a couple of weeks ago
– John Obi Mikel suffered a muscular injury as well
– Kurt Zouma still needs to be 100% fit to return to first team squad
– Cesc Fabregas might return to match squad after missing a couple of games for a minor injury
– Pochettino will miss both his left-back as Danny Rose is suspended and Ben Davies is suffering ankle injury
– Erik Lamela still out for a hip problem
– Toby Alderwereireld recovered from his knee injury but he still not fit to play
– Tottenham last win as Stamford Bridge was in February 1990 ( 2-1) but have won more points in Premier League London derbies since the start of last season than any other side (20 points – W5 D5 L1).
Possible Line Ups
CHELSEA – Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill; Moses, Matic, Kante, Marcos Alonso; Eden Hazard, Diego Costa, Pedro.
SPURS – Lloris; Walker, Dier, Wimmer, Vertonghen; Wanyama, Moussa Dembele, Son Heung-Min; Dele Alli, Kane, Eriksen.