Chelsea will play against Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup first semi-final at Wembley today (BST 5.15 PM)
- Chelsea captain Gary Cahill has been ruled out of the game after being admitted to the hospital three days ago;
- Nathan Ake is the favourite to replace the England international, with Kurt Zouma expected to start from the bench;
- Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois is available again, with Asmir Begovic still confident for a chance.
- Defender Danny Rose is not fully-fit as he’s still recovering from a knee injury;
- Erik Lamela and Harry Winks are both out with hip and ankle injuries;
- Also Spurs’ backup goalkeeper Michel Vorm is unavailable for a knee problem.
Predicted Line Ups
Chelsea (3-4-2-1) - Courtois; Ake, David Luiz, Azpilicueta; Alonso, Kante, Matic, Moses; Hazard, Costa, Pedro.
Tottenham Hotspur (3-4-2-1) – Lloris; Dier, Alderweireld, Verthongen; Walker, Wanyama, Dembele, Davies, Eriksen, Alli, Kane.