Chelsea will look to return strongly from the international break as they face Norwich at Stamford Bridge (15:00 GMT KO).
The Blues have won only three of their 12 games this season and are out of the League Cup.
Alex Neil’s side sit one place above Chelsea, having also won only three of their games, and didn’t win at all last month. However, they have lost six games compared to Chelsea’s seven.
The last time Norwich and Chelsea faced eachother was in the 2013/14, where the Blues beat the Canaries 1-3 at Carrow Road before being held to a 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge.
Last six games:
Chelsea: DLLLWL (includes two Champions League games and one League Cup game).
Norwich: LLLLLW (includes one League Cup game).
– Thibaut Courtois has returned to training this week but Asmir Begovic will play on Saturday.
– Branislav Ivanovic should be involved after returning from a hamstring injury.
– Norwich captain Russell Martin returns after a one match ban.
– Nathan Redmond should also be involved after recovering from a thigh strain.
– Matt Jarvis is a doubt due to a knee problem.
– Norwich have won just one of their last 11 Premier League games (D3, L7).
– Chelsea have lost three consecutive games under Roman Abramovich’s ownership for the first time this season.
– Mourinho has lost seven games this season already – his highest ever total as a manager.
– Chelsea have kept just two clean sheets this season.
– Norwich have conceded 15 away goals this season – the third-highest total in the league.
Starting XI last time out in the Premier League:
Chelsea (away vs. Stoke, lost 1-0): Begovic, Zouma, Baba, Terry, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Matic, Willian, Hazard, Pedro, Costa.
Norwich (home vs. Swansea, won 1-0): Ruddy, Wisdom, Bennett, Bassong, Olsson, Howson, Tettey, O’Neil, Brady, Hoolahan, Jerome.