Chelsea will look to return to winning ways as they face Sunderland tomorrow at Stamford Bridge (15:00 GMT KO).
The Blues will be without former manager Jose Mourinho, who was sacked on Thursday following a torrid season thus far. It is unclear who will take charge in the home dugout.
Fellow strugglers Sunderland are in a relegation dogfight, currently sitting 18th in table. However their form has improved under new manager Sam Allardyce. A win tomorrow would take the Black Cats level on points with Chelsea, who sit 16th.
Last season Chelsea took just one point from their northern visitors, drawing 0-0 at the Stadium of Light in November last year before losing 1-2 at home in April.
Last five games:
Chelsea: WWDLWL (includes two Champions League games).
– Chelsea could be without Eden Hazard after the Belgian picked up a hip injury against Leicester.
– The Blues have no other new injury concerns.
– Sunderland remain without midfielders Lee Cattermole (back) and Sebastian Larsson (knee).
– Sebastian Coates remains a doubt after missing training this week.
– Younes Kaboul is expected to be fit.
– The Blues have won 18 of their last 21 Premier League matches against Sunderland (D1, L2).
– But the visitors have won two of their last five games at Stamford Bridge.
-The Blues have won just four points out of the last 21 available.
– Sunderland have won just once away from home this season, conceding a league-high of 21 goals away from home.
Starting XI last time out in the Premier League:
Chelsea (away vs. Leicester City, lost 2-1): Courtois, Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Willian, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Costa.
Sunderland (home vs. Watford, lost 0-1): Pantillimon, van Aanholt, O’Shea, Jones, Yedlin, Borini, Toivonen, M’Vila, Watmore, Fletcher, Defoe.