Guus Hiddink will look to win his first game in charge as Chelsea face Watford at Stamford Bridge today (15:00 GMT KO).
Hiddink watched over the Blues’ 3-1 win over Sunderland last week and will look to get the perfect Christmas present as he takes charge for the first time in his second spell at the Chelsea helm.
Watford however have had an excellent season thus far, sitting in seventh – nine places and 10 points ahead of today’s opponents.
Last five games:
Chelsea: WDLWLW (includes one Champions League games).
– Eden Hazard could returnnafter the Belgian picked up a hip injury against Leicester.
– The Blues have no other new injury concerns.
– On-loan Watford midfielder Nathan Ake is ineligible.
– Tommie Hoban (groin) and Joel Ekstrand (knee) are both out.
– The Blues haven’t lost on Boxing Day since 2003 (W6, D4).
– The visitors have conceded 16 and scored none in their last four trips to Stamford Bridge.
– Watford have won six of their last eight Premier League games.
– Odion Ighalo has scored 28 goals in 2015 – more than any other player in the country.
Starting XI last time out in the Premier League:
Chelsea (home vs. Sunderland, won 3-1): Courtois, Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Azpilicueta, Matic, Willian, Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, Costa.
Watford (home vs. Liverpool, won 3-0): Gomes, Nyom, Cathcart, Britos, Ake, Abdi, Watson, Capoue, Jurado, Ighalo, Deeney.