London Evening Standard believe Chelsea are monitoring 18 players as Antonio Conte is looking for 4-5 replacements this summer.
With Romelu Lukaku and Tiemoue Bakayoko reportedly closing in on a move to Stamford Bridge, Standard Sport understand the Blues are keeping tabs on 5 wing-backs to strengthen the defense.
- Romelu Lukaku – Everton (price tag: £78.5m)
- Tiemoue Bakayoko – Monaco (price tag £40m)
- Alexis Sanchez – Arsenal (price tag (£50m)
- Alex Sandro – Juventus (price tag (£70m)
- Willy Caballero – Free Agent
- Djibril Sidibe – Monaco (price tag £20m)
- Virgil van Dijk – So’ton (price tag £75m)
- Cedric Soares – So’ton (price tag £20m)
- Ryan Bertrand So’ton (price tag £20m)
- Mousa Dembele - Celtic (price tag £45m)
- Alvaro Morata – Real Madrid (price tag £70m)
- Fernando Llorente - Swansea (price tag £10m)
- Antonio Rudiger - Roma (price tag £35m)
- Marco Verratti - PSG (price tag £75m)
- Geoffrey Kondogbia - Inter Milan (price tag £35m)
- James Rodriguez - Real Madrid (price tag £75m)
- Faouzi Ghoulam - Napoli (price tag £40m)
According to our sources Chelsea showed interest also in Ryiad Mahrez, Leonardo Bonucci and Kalidou Koulibaly earlier this summer.