Chelsea will look to get back to winning ways ine the Champions League as they face Maccabi Tel Aviv tomorrow (19:45 GMT KO).
The Blues, who have won two of their four group games – one of which was a 4-0 win over Maccabi at Stamford Bridge.
Maccabi currently sit bottom of Group G, having lost all four of their group games so far.
As mentioned above, Jose Mourinho’s side easily overcame te Israeli’s in the reverse fixture in September, with goals from Oscar, Willian, Diego Costa and Cesc Fàbregas getting the Blues’ European campaign off to a perfect start.
Last six games:
Maccabi Tel Aviv: LLWLWW (includes one Champions League game).
Chelsea: LDLWLW (includes two Champions League games and one League Cup game).
– Chelsea have no new injury concerns.
– It is unclear as to whether Thibaut Courtois will return.
– Maccabi could be without striker Dejan Radonjic because of a calf injury.
– Midfielder Tal Ben Haim is however expected to feature after recovering from injury.
– This will be only the second meeting between the sides in Europe.
– The Blues have won just two of their last 10 away games in the Champions League (D5 L3), scoring more than one goal just once in that run.
– Maccabi Tel Aviv have won just one of their 10 Champions League matches, finding the net in just four of those games.
– The Israeli’s have scored the joint fewest goals in the Champions League this season (1) and conceded the joint most (11).
Starting XI last time out in the Champions League:
Maccabi Tel Aviv (home vs. Porto, lost 1-3): Rajkovic, Tibi, Ben Harush, Carlos Garcia, Ben Haim, Rikan, Peretz, Alberman, Vermouth, Zahavi, Ben Haim.
Chelsea (home vs. Dynamo Kiev, won 2-1): Begovic, Zouma, Baba, Terry, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Matic, Willian, Fabregas, Oscar, Costa.