Chelsea are set to face Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium, when Antonio Conte‘s side will try to reach their 6th Premier League win in a row without conceding a goal.
– Chelsea’s full squad are available for the first time since Conte became manager;
– Diego Costa and Ruben Loftus-Cheek, who were in doubt, are expected to be fit and ready to feature today;
– Even Cesc Fabregas is available again after recovering from a muscle injury.
– Daniel Ayala is still injured due to an ankle injury;
– Also George Friend is still in doubt;
– Middlesbrough star Gaston Ramirez returns available after a one-match ban.
MIDDLESBROUGH (4-5-1) Valdes; Barragan, Chambers, Gibson, Friend; Ramirez, Roon, Clayton, Forshaw, Traore; Negredo
CHELSEA (3-4-3) Courtois; Cahill, David Luiz, Azpilicueta; Alonso, Matic, Kante, Moses; Hazard, Costa, Pedro