Chelsea will be looking to avoid suffering a cup upset at the fourth round stage for the second year running as they face MK Dons in the FA Cup at the Stadium MK on Sunday (16:00 GMT KO).
The Blues were knocked out of the competition last season thanks to a stunning display by League 1 side Bradford which resulted in the home side being defeated 2-4. However, they easily overcame League 1 side Scunthorpe in the third round, winning 2-0 at Stamford Bridge.
The Dons currently sit 20th in the Championship, just two points off the relegation zone, after being promoted from the third tier last season. They beat League 2 side Northampton 3-0 in a third round replay at the Stadium MK, having drawn 2-2 with the Cobblers in the away leg.
Last six games:
MK Dons: DDLWWL (includes two FA Cup games).
Chelsea: DWWDDW (includes one FA Cup game).
– Chelsea strikers Radamel Falcao and Loic Remy remain out.
– Diego Costa is fit despite picking up a slight knee injury against Arsenal last Sunday.
– Eden Hazard could make his first start in four weeks.
– Guus Hiddink has no other injury concerns.
– MK Dons striker Nicky Maynard (hamstring) is a major doubt.
– Matthew Upson (hamstring), Ben Reeves (thigh) and Carl Baker (ankle) are all confirmed absentees.
– George Baldock has returned following his loan spell at Oxford, but is cup-tied.
– The Dons have won just once in their last five FA Cup games against Premier League opposition.
– Karl Robinson’s men have also won just once in their last six games against any team from a higher division.
– Chelsea have never played MK Dons since they formed following the liquidation of the old Wimbledon FC.
– The Blues have been knocked out at the fourth round stage in two of the past five seasons.
Starting XI last time out in the FA Cup:
MK Dons (home vs. Northampton Town, won 3-0): Martin, Hodson, Upton, Kay, Lewington, Carruthers, Forster-Caskey, Hall, Reeves, Bowditch, Church.
Chelsea (home vs. Scunthorpe United, won 2-0): Begovic, Ivanovic, Zouma, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Fabregas, Willian, Ramires, Oscar, Pedro, Diego Costa.