Jose Mourinho’s legal team are said to be “closely monitoring” reports that the Chelsea boss shoved a teenage boy.
The boy, who has not been named, posted the video online earlier this week, as the boys walked infront of the Portuguese. As Mourinho began to overtake the teenager, the phone shook.
After the incident, a Chelsea spokesman said the behaviour was “overly intrusive.”
He added there were two teenagers involved in the incident.
“While Jose understands the laws pertaining to filming in public places, the two teenagers in question followed him from his home for 20 minutes and constantly interrupted a private phone call,” said the spokesperson, who criticised the tone of the reports.
“We also note the allegation of intimidation in those stories, which Jose strongly refutes and which his legal representatives will continue to monitor closely.”
Mourinho strongly rebuked media outlets on Friday for not showing him respect after publishing the video.
“I am going to treat your [media] bosses the way they treat me; no respect, no respect,” said Mourinho.
“You don’t get good and funny headlines from me now,” added Mourinho. “I am not talking about football. I am ready to accept any kind of critics, even the stupid ones.
“I am talking about private lives and stupid things that you bring to light, I don’t like it. We go to a different level of professional relationship now.”