Guus Hiddink is looking for his side to continue their brilliant domestic form as Chelsea take on Norwich City at Carrow Road on Tuesday (19:45 GMT KO).
The Blues have scored 12 goals and conceded just three in their last three domestic outings, and victory in Norfolk could see them climb to their highest league position since the start of the season.
The Canaries however are in a dire run of form which has seen them pick up just one point in their last seven games – their recent form is worse than that of bottom club Aston Villa.
Earlier this season at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea, then managed by Jose Mourinho, squeezed to a narrow victory as Diego Costa’s second-half goal secured a much-needed three points.
Last six games:
Norwich City: LLLLDL
Chelsea: WDDWLW (includes two FA Cup games and one Champions League game).
– Chelsea are still without captain John Terry due to a hamstring injury.
– Pedro is also out with the same problem after coming off just minutes into his side’s 1-2 win over Southampton last Saturday.
– Striker Alexandre Pato could make his first Chelsea appearance, whilst Radamel Falcao remains out.
– Sebastian Bassong and Wes Hoolahan remain fitness doubts after unspecified injuries kept them out of the 1-0 defeat to Leicester last Saturday.
– Patrick Bamford is ineligible against his parent club.
– Andre Wisdom is still sidelined with a knee injury.
– Chelsea have won seven and drawn two of the last nine league meetings with Norwich.
– Norwich have taken just one point from their last three league games, and just one from 21 available in their last seven games overall.
– The Blues are unbeaten in their last five away league games (W3, D2), and are unbeaten under Hiddink in his second spell.
– Steven Naismith has scored six goals in seven Premier League appearances against Chelsea.
Starting XI last time out in the Premier League:
Norwich (away vs. Leicester City, lost 1-0): Ruddy, Martin, Bennett, Klose, Pinto, Brady, Tettey, Howson, Naismith, Redmond, Jerome.
Chelsea (away vs. Southampton, won 1-2): Courtois, Baba, Ivanovic, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Mikel, Willian, Fabregas, Hazard, Pedro, Costa.