Chelsea will look to avenge their League Cup defeat as they face Stoke at the Britannia Stadium (17:30 GMT KO).
The Blues, who won only three of their 11 games this season – their second-ever worst start to a season – lost on penalties to the Potters last week.
Mark Hughes’ side have also won only three of their 11 games, but have only lost four compared to Chelsea’s six. They sit 14th in the table.
Jose Mourinho’s side took six points off Stoke last season, winning 2-0 away from home thanks to goals from John Terry and Cesc Fàbregas. The Blues won 2-1 at Stamford Bridge, with Charlie Adam scoring a wonder strike from 60 yards.
Last six games:
Stoke City: WWWLDD (includes one League Cup game).
Chelsea: WDLLLW (includes two Champions League games and one League Cup game).
– Jose Mourinho will NOT be making the trip to Staffordshire after being given a one-match stadium ban.
– Chelsea welcome back midfielder Pedro, who came on as a substitute in the midweek win over Dynamo Kiev.
– Branislav Ivanovic returned to training this week but is a doubt for Saturday’s game.
– Thibaut Courtois is still out.
– Stoke defender Geoff Cameron is set to return after a thigh injury.
– Phil Bardsley is available after serving a one-match suspension.
– On-loan midfielder Marco van Ginkel is ineligible against his parent club.
– Stoke have only ever beaten Chelsea once in the Premier League (D3, L11).
– The Potters did however knock the Blues out of the League Cup in the fourth round.
– The home side have scored the fewestgoals in the Premier League this season, with just nine in 11 games.
– Stoke have kept three clean sheets in their last four games, but have lost three of their five home games.
– Chelsea have never lost three consecutive games under Roman Abramovich’s ownership.
– Mourinho has lost six games this season already – he has never lost seven in a season as a manager.
Starting XI last time out in the Premier League:
Stoke (away vs. Newcastle, drew 0-0): Butland, Johnson, Wollscheid, Shawcross, Pieters, Adam, Whelan, Shaqiri, Bojan, Arnautovic, Walters.
Chelsea (home vs. Liverpool, lost 1-3): Begovic, Zouma, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Mikel, Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Costa.