Chelsea will look to continue their winning form as they face West Ham at Upton Park (15:00 GMT KO).
The Blues, who won only their third game of the season with a 2-0 win over Aston Villa last week, are still only in 12th – their second-ever worst start to a season.
Slaven Bilic’s side however have made their best start to a Premier League campaign in 17 years – they sit fourth and have been in impressive form this year, having beaten Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool thus far.
Jose Mourinho’s side took four points off the Hammers last season, who were then managed by Sam Allardyce. Chelsea drew 0-0 at home, before winning the away fixture 0-1 last March.
Last six games:
West Ham: WWLDDW (includes one League Cup game).
Chelsea: WDLLWD (includes two Champions League games and one League Cup game).
– Chelsea continue to be without injured trio Loic Remy, Pedro and Branislav Ivanovic.
– Mourinho wouldn’t comment as to whether Eden Hazard would be recalled, despite hitting the post in midweek.
– Victor Moses is ineligible for West Ham against his parent club.
– Winston Reid is also out for the Hammers with a minor back injury.
– Emner Valencia could make his first start of the season having returned from injury.
– West Ham have won just one of their last 18 Premier League meetings with Chelsea (D3, L14).
– Chelsea haven’t conceded a goal in the last five of those meetings.
– The Blues are the only team that have stopped West Ham scoring at home in their last 21 games.
– However, the home side have made their best start to a Premier League season, with 17 points after nine games.
– They are unbeaten in their last six games (W4, D2).
– Chelsea have lost three of their last five away games, winning only one.
– However, Mourinho has lost just five of his 52 London derbies in the Premier League (W36, D11).
Starting XI last time out in the Premier League:
West Ham (away vs. Crystal Palace, won 1-3): Adrián, Jenkinson, Tomkins, Collins, Cresswell, Kouyaté, Noble, Moses, Lanzini, Payet, Sakho.
Chelsea (home vs. Aston Villa, won 2-0): Begovic, Ivanovic, Cahill, Zouma, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Mikel, Willian, Pedro, Fabregas, Costa.