Chelsea will face West Bromwich Albion at the Hawthorns today (3PM BST) following the Blues victory over Manchester United in the last Premier League game at Stamford Bridge.
- Nacer Chadli suffered a hip injury while playing with Belgium last week and has been ruled out of the clash;
- James Morrison underwent surgery on Achilles and will probably miss out a large part of the season.
- Batshuayi is sidelined with a problem on his ankle;
- Also Musonda jr has been ruled out of the clash following a knee injury;
- “Moses is progressing well, but I hope to see him back next week” Conte said when asked about the Nigerian winger, who won’t feature against WBA today.
Predicted Line Ups
West Brom – Foster; Nyom, Hegazi, Evans, Gibbs; McClean, Krychowiak, Barry, Livermore, Phillips; Rondon
Chelsea – Courtois; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Cahill; Zappacosta, Fabregas, Kante, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard